Inside Sales Center Manager!
We are a leader in the home renewal industry specializing in replacement of windows, siding, and doors. We pride ourselves by giving customers locally made superior products, competitive pricing, and amazing customer service.
We have an opening for a Inside Sales Manager. We are looking for someone who is creative, outgoing, intelligent, driven and energetic. If you possess a positive personality, strong leadership and coaching skills, and have an understanding of management and a call center environment, call us today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Supervising teams with 10+ people
- Handle corrective action for team members
- Creates, maintains work schedules and executes attendance policy
- Creates, updates and maintains all scripting for Inbound Calls
- Create, updates and implements all training programs and documents participation
- Create and analyze analytic reporting on call center statistics
- Track and measure individual and team goals throughout the work day
- Communicates daily with Management team and contributes to departmental meetings
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Evaluates performance of Inbound Call Center Representatives and provide real-time as well as scheduled weekly coaching for improved quality and productivity
- Ensure every call is handled with world-class service
- Meeting or exceeding issued appointment goals within budget and policy guidelines.
- Educating, stimulating, and guiding ISR activity, behavior and results.
- Setting an example for effort, ethics, team play and decorum
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to read and analyze reports
- Must be able to handle employee conflicts and create resolution for team
- 3+ years of call center experience
- 2+ years of Supervisory call center experience managing 10+ people
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 2+ year’s experience with Salesforce
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- regularly required to talk and hear
- frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
- required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- required to use close vision and be able to focus